Friday 17 January 2020



Loving the new stamps by Katzlekraft - I like things a little bit dark and twisty. For this card, I sprayed distress inks on the background along the top of the card and rested it against a glass to allow the inks to drip - when dry I stencilled with matching distress oxides and stamped with black archival ink over the top - I stamped and fussy cut the stamps and added the sentiments.x


I then decided to do some jounralling and used a technique I leaned at a Tracy Scott class for the background and used some Graphic 45 Safari papers - fussy cut for the animal elements.....


More Katzlekraft stamps for my next journal page using a combination of both techniques above - more fussy cutting!!...


Back to work this week, so hopefully some more time to craft at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so fortunate to have been asked to stay on the Thats Crafty Design Team for another 6 months - I am very grateful for this opportunity ...